- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
SEMrush Role of Content Exam Answers 2021
Learn how to improve and enrich your SEO strategy by creating useful content that feeds users’ needs. Explore how links can improve your website’s visibility and increase conversion rate with top SEO expert Eric Enge. Learned a lot from our Role of Content course? Test your knowledge in this free online exam, and, if successful, earn your certificate to prove and show off your mastery.
Role of Content course contents
Lesson 1. The basics of SEO content
You’ll dive into the basic points of SEO content, learn the course structure, and know what to focus on while improving an SEO strategy.
Lesson 2. What is E-A-T and how important is it?
Eric will explain the basics of the E-A-T concept, teaching you how content breadth and width can impact your SEO success. You’ll also learn the meaning of Your Money or Your Life (YMYL) queries.
Lesson 3. Why content is important for SEO
You will learn how you can use content to effectively drive SEO, discover why users’ needs are important to track, and analyze your digital marketing campaigns. Eric will also share practical cases to demonstrate to you how the amount of content published affects online visibility.
Lesson 4. How users’ needs impact content depth
You’ll find out how users’ needs impact the depth and breadth of the content on your website, and explore how the query and the true needs are connected. You will also focus on the importance of UX in SEO strategy.
Lesson 5. The basics of links and PageRank
You will get an understanding of the basic aspects of links and PageRank, diving deeper into the interconnection of content strategy and link relevance.
Lesson 6. The evolution of SEO ranking factors
You will explore case studies and get insights on how links can improve rankings and discover what signals inform Google about content quality.
Lesson 7. Backlink analysis
Eric will show you how to do backlink analysis with SEMrush. You will learn how to analyze links and research your competitors’ backlink profiles to get content ideas.
Lesson 8. Link relevance
In this lesson, Eric will guide you through the understanding of why link relevance is so important. You will also find out what types of links are worth acquiring and what content is link-worthy.
Lesson 9. The power of informational content
You’ll discover the benefits of informational content, getting insights on page speed and learning the basics of added-value mindset and how to implement it in your content strategy.
Lesson 10. Content hubs vs. blogs
In this lesson, Eric will bring you deeper into the world of hubs and blogs. You’ll discover the best places to publish your content and learn about categorized tag pages and search engines’ priorities when ranking and indexing content.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re a marketing team leader, a content expert or an SEO-addicted specialist, if you’re seeking to improve your SEO strategy and implement great content and links to gain online visibility, take this course to get precious insights on the role of content in SEO.
Role of Content course with Eric Enge – SEMrush Academy
Role of Content Exam – SEMrush Academy
Free online digital marketing courses | SEMrush Academy
Questions & Answers