- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Exam Answers 2021
Dive into the inner workings of content marketing and learn how you can use content to complement and promote your brand in this series of video lessons. This free exam consists of 13 questions that will check your Content Marketing skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online. After passing the exam, you will be awarded an official certificate proving your expertise in content marketing essentials.
Content Marketing Fundamentals Course Contents
Lesson 1. What is Content Marketing?
You will learn the basics of content marketing, its peculiarities, and purposes.
Lesson 2. How to Implement Content Marketing in Your Business
Come explore the ways in which any business can use creative content to promote their products or services, as well as the key players on any content marketing team.
Lesson 3. Business Goals of Content Marketing
You will be guided through content marketing objectives and the types of content that best fit those business goals.
Lesson 4. Competitor Research
Find out how to search for and identify your industry competitors so you can best optimize your content marketing strategy.
Lesson 5. Audience Research
Learn how to identify your target audience so you can tailor your content campaigns to your demographic.
Lesson 6. How to Audit Your Existing Content
Learn how to analyze your content quality and relevancy by using the SEMrush Content Audit tool.
Lesson 7. Content Ideation
Discover how to come up with new content ideas that your target demographic with love.
Lesson 8. Content Calendar
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to create a content calendar, which is an essential piece of the puzzle for any business.
Lesson 9. Content Creation
You’ll learn how to create content that is focused on users’ pain points and values.
Lesson 10. Optimizing Your Content
Content can’t just read great for users. In this lesson you’ll learn how to optimize your content for rankings.
Lesson 11. Content Distribution
Learn how to develop a distribution approach that will get your content noticed.
Lesson 12. How to Measure Content
See how to measure your content performance, so that you can determine whether your content marketing strategy was actually worth your while.
Lesson 13. Advanced Content Tips
Find out how to repurpose and reuse existing content, how to make it more “linkable” and lead generating.
Who is this course for?
If you want to embed content marketing in your marketing strategy, but don’t know where to start, take this course on content marketing essentials and you’ll learn how it can enrich and promote your brand online.
Content Marketing Fundamentals Course – SEMrush Academy
Content Marketing Fundamentals Exam – SEMrush Academy
Free online digital marketing courses | SEMrush Academy
Questions & Answers