- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- LinkedIn Adobe Acrobat Skill Assessment Quiz Answers 2022
- LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Quiz Answers 2022
- LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Quiz Answers 2022
- LinkedIn PHP Skill Quiz Assessment Answers 2022
- LinkedIn Python Skill Assessment Quiz Answers 2022
- LinkedIn Search Engine Optimization Skill Quiz Answers 2022
- LinkedIn WordPress Skill Quiz Answers 2022
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- HubSpot CMS For Marketers Certification Exam Answers 2022
- HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Exam Answers 2022
- HubSpot Digital Marketing Course Answers 2022
- HubSpot Reporting Certification Exam Answers 2022
- HubSpot SEO Certification Course Answers 2022
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing for SMBs Certification Exam Answers 2022
- Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers 2022
- SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers 2022
- SEMrush PPC Automation Exam Answers 2022
- Start Selling on Amazon Exam Answers 2022
Google Analytics For Power Users Assessment Answers 2022
After you're familiar with the range of features Analytics offers, learn and practice actionable analyses to track business performance and identify areas for business improvement. Google Analytics For Power Users Assessment Answers.
Google Analytics for Power Users builds on learners’ advanced understanding of Google Analytics. Now that you’re familiar with the range of features Analytics offers, put your knowledge into action. Learn and practice techniques for comparing users who convert with those who don’t, analyzing traffic sources that bring the most value, customizing channels for increased actionability, identifying top performing content on your site, and improving ecommerce performance. If you’re new to Google Analytics, you should first complete Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics on Analytics Academy.
This course covers Google Analytics primarily for measuring website traffic. To learn about new capabilities that bring app and web analytics together, visit Analytics Help.
- Unit 1: Understand users
- Lesson 1: Course Intro
- Lesson 2: Which users are converting and which aren’t?
- Lesson 3: How can you see which platforms to develop or optimize for?
- Unit 2: Attract high-value traffic
- Lesson 1: Which traffic sources bring in the most value?
- Lesson 2: How can you customize your channels for increased actionability?
- Lesson 3: When should you send your newsletter emails?
- Unit 3: Improve site engagement
- Lesson 1: What KPIs should you use for your content site?
- Lesson 2: Which pages are helping conversions?
- Unit 4: Improve product performance
- Lesson 1: How can you drive more product purchases?
- Lesson 2: Which products are performing the best and worst on your site?
- Lesson 3: Where are people dropping out of your checkout process?
- Lesson 4: Course Summary
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the name on my course certificate?
The name that appears on your User Profile and certificate is the name associated with the Google Account you used to register for Analytics Academy. First, check the email in the upper right-hand corner of the Academy to make sure you are signed in with the correct email. If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear on your certificate. Also, don’t use a shared email to log into the Academy, since we will be unable to associate your certificate with you personally.To change or add a name to your Google Account:
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Under “Personal info & privacy,” select “Your personal info,” then select “Name.”
- Edit or add the name you wish, then click “Done.”
- Note you may need to refresh the Academy site, or wait about thirty minutes, to reflect the name change.
- Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer certificates at this time. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using the wrong email account, you will need to re-register using the correct account and retake the assessments for a certificate of completion.
- Are there pre-requisites for this course?
This course builds on advanced understanding of Google Analytics. Therefore, if you don’t already have advanced familiarity with Google Analytics, we recommend that you first complete the Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics courses on Analytics Academy.
- Is this course available in a different language?
Currently, this course is available in English only.
- How long will this course take to complete?
If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 4-5 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
- If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?
For any questions about the course, please visit the Analytics Academy Community. There you can find frequently asked questions, extra tips about using Google Analytics not included in the course, and post new questions that industry experts, as well as fellow Academy students, can help answer.
- How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
- Will I earn the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) by completing this course?
No. This course will only offer a certificate of completion for Google Analytics for Power Users. If you wish to earn your GAIQ, we recommend completing Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics to prepare.
- How much do Academy courses cost?
All Academy courses are free of charge.
- Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
G Suite accounts cannot currently access Analytics Academy. Please log in with a non-G Suite Google account.
- Where do I find my Academy User Profile?
To view the User Profile, sign in to Analytics Academy, click on your account email or picture in the top right corner, and then select “Profile.”
- What are the system requirements to take this course?
To view the course content and complete the activities, you will need an Internet-enabled device and access to a Google Account.To watch the course videos, make sure you use the following:
- Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
- Now that I’ve completed Google Analytics for Power Users, what’s next?
Be sure to check out the great tips and tricks in the Google Analytics community on Google+ and the Google Analytics YouTube channel, where you can explore videos on additional topics.
Google Analytics for Power Users
After you’re familiar with the range of features Analytics offers, learn and practice actionable analyses to track business performance and identify areas for business improvement.
Questions & Answers