- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Answers 2021
Google Cloud certifications validate your expertise and show your ability to transform businesses with Google Cloud technology. This learning path is for business professionals interested in learning about the basics of cloud and how it’s affecting the future of work.
There are four courses in the learning path. You’ll need to complete all course videos, modules, and assessments and receive a minimum score of 80% on each assessment to receive credit. It is recommended that you take the courses in the order displayed.
GCP for Business Professionals
Module 1: The evolution of cloud technology
Module 2: Create business value with Google Cloud
Module 3: Security and compliance with Google Cloud
Module 4: Foster business innovation with cloud
Module 1: Introduction to Compute Engine
Module 2: Introduction to App Engine
Module 3: Introduction to Kubernetes Engine
Module 4: Introduction to Cloud Functions
Module 5: Introduction to Firebase
Module 6: Introduction to Google Networking
Assessment: GCP Compute
GCP Storage and Databases
Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Data Transfer
Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Storage
Module 3: Introduction to Cloud SQL
Module 4: Introduction to Cloud Spanner
Module 5: Introduction to Cloud Bigtable
Module 6: Introduction to Cloud Datastore
Module 7: Introduction to Cloud Firestore
Assessment: GCP Storage and Databases
Big Data and Machine Learning
Module 1: Introduction to BigQuery
Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Dataflow
Module 3: Introduction to Cloud Pub/Sub
Module 4: Introduction to Dataproc
Module 5: Introduction to machine learning
Module 6: Introduction to IoT
Assessment: GCP Big Data and Machine Learning
Learning paths: Whether you’re new to the cloud or building on an existing skill set, find curriculum tailored to your role or interest.
Infrastructure modernization: Master implementing, deploying, migrating, and maintaining applications on cloud infrastructure.
Application modernization: Modernize your legacy services or build cloud-native applications using Google Cloud’s end-to-end solutions.
Hybrid and multi-cloud: Build, deploy, and maintain applications anywhere in a secure, consistent manner whether its on-premise, in the cloud, or across providers.
Smart analytics and data management: Leverage data and gain real-time insights to improve decision-making and accelerate innovation. Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud.
Apigee and Business Application Platform: Learn how to develop and manage APIs to build new applications and connected experiences using Apigee.
Networking and security: Learn how to manage and scale your networks, and how the Google Cloud security model can help protect your technology stack.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence: Implement end-to-end machine learning models and learn how to deploy the latest artificial intelligence tools to power your applications.
Google cloud for business: Drive your business decisions in a cloud-first world. Dive into the fundamentals of Google Cloud towards data driven transformation and managing change.
Productivity and collaboration: Pave the way for seamless collaboration with solutions designed for humans and built for impact. Learn how to administer products like Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Meet.
Earn a Google Cloud skill badge: Demonstrate your growing cloud skillset and earn exclusive digital Google Cloud skill badges.
Why get Google Cloud certified
- 87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in cloud skills.
- Professional Cloud Architect is the highest-paying certification of 2019.
- 30% of Google Cloud certified users took on more responsibility or leadership roles at work.
Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation : Google
Google Cloud training
Build the cloud skills you need to elevate your career and solve the challenges of the future.
Google Cloud certification
Google Cloud certifications validate your expertise and show your ability to transform businesses with Google Cloud technology.
Registration | Certifications | Google Cloud
Questions & Answers