- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
Microsoft Advertising Certification Exam Answers 2021
Become a Microsoft Advertising accredited professional, Earn your Microsoft Advertising certification, Get free training, and find out how to become an expert through our Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional program. What is Microsoft Advertising, and how does PPC work?, Introduction to campaigns, ad groups, and how to use Google Import, Choosing keywords and how to do keyword research, Microsoft Advertising policies. Microsoft Advertising automated rules and bids, Microsoft Advertising budgeting and billing, Campaign exclusions, Multi-linking & Multi-user Access, Microsoft Advertising Scripts, Syndicated Partner Network. Microsoft Advertising Editor campaign optimization, Campaign optimization for PPC ads, Creating a great ad experience with Quality Score, Effective PPC copywriting and ad copy tips. Detailed reporting in Microsoft Advertising. Ad Extensions, Audience Targeting: Device, location and ad schedule, Audience Targeting: In-market and Custom Audiences, Audience Targeting: Remarketing and LinkedIn, Microsoft Advertising Editor, Microsoft Advertising Intelligence, Shopping Campaigns, Dynamic search ads, Expanded Text Ads, Upgraded URLs and dynamic text insertion, Hotel Ads, Keyword match types, LinkedIn Profile Targeting, Microsoft Audience Network, Microsoft Audience Network: Audience campaign workflow, Microsoft Audience Network: Search campaign workflow, PPC bidding, traffic estimation, and CPC strategy, Universal Event Tracking.
Microsoft Advertising certification and training
You’re a business leader who stays ahead of the curve. Now take that strategy even further as a Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional. Our program shows you how to get the most of your ad spend, so you gain more from your marketing dollars. Best of all, our courses and exam are absolutely free.
- Increase your Microsoft Advertising proficiency.
- Optimise ad campaigns.
- Enjoy member benefits.
- Maximise your reporting & tools knowledge.
Drive your business forward as a Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional.
It’s simple and convenient
- Take the free courses at your own pace to prepare for the exam. Learn and master the basics of Microsoft Advertising as well as advanced features.
- You have unlimited time to finish the free Microsoft Advertising certification exam, and can pause your exam-taking and resume when convenient.
- Receive a score of 80% or higher and become a member for a full year.
Here’s what you’ll get
- Use of our Certified Professional badge.
- Placement in our member directory.
- An official printable certificate.
Questions about becoming certified? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact us.
Already a member?
Access member benefits, exam details and more.
Microsoft Advertising Training Courses
Learn how Microsoft Advertising works. Our PPC advertising courses cover everything you need to know to become a Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional. We’ll guide you through the fundamentals of search engine marketing, from starting your first search advertising campaign to optimization and managing your budget. Take our advertising courses online — on your own time and at your own pace. Then, once you’re ready, successfully complete our certification exam to enjoy the member benefits.
Get started with your Microsoft Advertising training by selecting a topic below. If you are a premium channel partner, tool provider or strategic agency, you can access Bing PPC courses for beginners and advanced practitioners in the Microsoft Advertising Learning Lab.
Certification & Training – Training – Microsoft Advertising
Earn your Microsoft Advertising certification today. Find out how to become an expert through our Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional program. microsoft advertising certification, microsoft advertising certified professional, certified professional microsoft advertising, microsoft advertising accredited, microsoft advertising certified professional.
Training Courses – Training – Microsoft Advertising
Take the Microsoft Advertising courses you need. Learn the basics of search engine marketing, or take our advanced courses and maximize your PPC campaigns. microsoft advertising courses, microsoft advertising training, bing ppc courses.
Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional training FAQ
Q: What is the Certified Professional program?
A: The Certified Professional program offers free training that can help you grow your business through better management and optimization of your Microsoft Advertising campaigns. By becoming an Certified Professional, you will build your resume, raise your corporate profile and market your new knowledge and digital advertising skills in Microsoft Advertising.
Q: How do I participate?
A: To get started, visit Microsoft Advertising training to view the free training materials. If you are interested in becoming an Certified Professional, you will need to sign up for the Certified Professional exam and achieve a passing score of at least 80%.
Q: I forgot my password. How do I retrieve my password?
A: To retrieve your password, visit our Reset Password pageOpens in new window.
Q: Why do you need my Microsoft Advertising username?
A: Only current Microsoft Advertising customers can qualify to become an Certified Professional. We need Microsoft account information to get started. However, anyone can view the Microsoft Advertising training.
Q: I received an error when signing up for the exam. What do I do?
A: Confirm that you have entered your information correctly in all the required fields. If you continue to receive an error, please contact our support team.
Q: Are there any costs associated with being a Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional?
A: The program is free to everyone. There is no fee or registration required for training or certification.
Q: What are the requirements for being a member of the Certified Professional program?
A: To achieve member status in the Certified Professional program, you must be an active Microsoft Advertising customer, and you must pass the certification exam.
Q: What are the benefits of the Certified Professional program?
A: The Certified Professional program will give you the training and resources you need to become a Microsoft Advertising user expert. As an Certified Professional, you will gain these benefits:
- Get recognized as a Microsoft Advertising expert with an official member badge.
- Be placed in the Certified Professional membership directory.
- Enjoy updated profiles that include social media platforms and sharing sites.
- Build your resume.
Q: Where can I go for more information about the Certified Professional program?
A: The Contact us page is where you can reach Microsoft Advertising Support for more information.
Q: Is the training mandatory?
A: Though we recommend viewing all the training materials, it is not mandatory.
Q: How do I know that I have passed the exam?
A: When you are done with the exam, click the “View My Results” button. That will take you to your dashboard for the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional program. If you passed, you can print your certificate. You will also receive an email summary for your records.
Q: How long is the exam?
A: The exam contains 100 questions.
Q: What happens if I don’t pass the exam?
A: If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the it at any time.
Q: Once I’m an Certified Professional, will I ever have to retake the exam?
A: Your Certified Professional status is good for one year. Prior to expiration, you will receive notification to retake the exam.
Q: Are there different levels of membership?
A: No. Once you’ve passed the program exam, you become an Certified Professional and enjoy all the benefits the program offers.
Q: What is the top benefit of inclusion into the Membership Directory?
A: Inclusion in the directory promotes members’ Microsoft Advertising expertise — a valuable tool when optimizing clients’ advertising ROI. Colleagues and potential employers/employees will appreciate this added value.
Q: How can I tell if a person is an authentic Certified Professional?
A: You can view a list of official Certified Professionals in our Membership Directory.
Q: Can I use the badge anywhere?
A: While we encourage use of the Certified Professional badge, please refer to the badge usage guidelines for specific information about how and where you may do so.
Q: Can anyone use my badge?
A: The badge is nontransferable and only the assigned person/company may use it.
Q: How is the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional program different from the Bing Partner Program?
A: The Bing Partner Program is designed for Agencies, SMB Channel Partners and Technology partners. Benefits of the Bing Partner Program include brand association, directory listing, sales incentives, trainings and certifications, exclusive events and awards, technology enablement and account management.
Questions & Answers