- Ad Exchange API Basics
- Ad Exchange Basics
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics
- Bid Manager Basics
- Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Billing Basics
- Campaign Manager Basics
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics
- Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange
- Optimize performance in Campaign Manager
- Optimize performance in Search
- Optimize your Bid Manager campaign
- Search Basics
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Ecommerce Management
- Search Mobile Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Mobile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search
- TrueView in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Video in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange
- Digital Transformation:
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics
- Other Google Certifications
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller
- Adsense Multiple Customer Management
- Campaign Manager Optimization
- Display & Video 360 Basics
- Dynamic Creatives
- Optimize Bids And Creatives
- Scaled Partner Management
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
- Google Distance Learning For Educators
- Google My Business Basics
- Google Ads
- Google Smart
- Jamboards Academy:
- Google Digital Garage:
- Google Educator
- Google Waze
- Android Enterprise Academy
- HubSpot CMS For Developers
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Contextual Marketing
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot Frictionless Sales
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design Agency
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- Hubspot Inbound
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Sales Management Training:
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Social Media
- HubSpot Service Hub Software
- SEO Toolkit Exam For Advanced SEMrush Users
- SEMrush Advertising Toolkit
- SEMrush Affiliate Program Terms
- SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit
- SEMrush For Digital Agencies
- SEMrush Keyword Research
- SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO
- SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Fundamentals
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit
- SEMrush Site Audit
- SEMrush SMM Fundamentals
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit
- SEMrush Technical SEO
- SEMrush Advanced Competitive Research
- SEMrush Backlink Management
- Competitor Analysis With SEMrush
- SEMrush Link Building Test
- SEMrush Management Reporting and Collaboration
- SEMrush Local SEO
- SEMrush Mobile SEO
- SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO
- SEMrush Role of Content
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals
Introduction To Data Studio Assessment Answers 2021
Introduction to Data Studio helps you learn and practice beginner steps in connecting your data and building Data Studio reports. Introduction To Data Studio Assessment Answers
The Introduction to Data Studio online course teaches marketers, business owners, agencies, and data analysts how to visualize data online to gain insights. You’ll learn how to connect your data, create impactful reports, and collaborate with teammates. You’ll gain the knowledge and tools you need to design compelling reports to share with different stakeholders.
- Unit 1: Welcome to Data Studio
- Lesson 1: Data Studio overview
- Lesson 2: How Data Studio works
- Lesson 3: Access controls
- Unit 2: Navigate Data Studio
- Lesson 1: Data Studio Home page
- Lesson 2: Data source overview
- Lesson 3: Report overview
- Lesson 4: Report edit mode overview
- Unit 3: Build your first report
- Lesson 1: Connect Data
- Lesson 2: Create a new report and add charts
- Lesson 3: Add and configure report controls
- Lesson 4: Share reports with others
- Unit 4: Format and Design Reports
- Lesson 1: Data visualization basics
- Lesson 2: Create and use report templates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this course for me?
Introduction to Data Studio is a beginner-level course for anyone new to Data Studio, or for anyone wishing to brush up on the basics of connecting data and building a report.
- How do I change the name on my course certificate?
The name that appears on your User Profile and certificate is the name associated with the Google Account you used to register for Analytics Academy. First, check the email in the upper right-hand corner of the Academy to make sure you are signed in with the correct email. If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear on your certificate. Also, don’t use a shared email to log into the Academy, since we will be unable to associate your certificate with you personally.To change or add a name to your Google Account:
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Under “Personal info & privacy,” select “Your personal info,” then select “Name.”
- Edit or add the name you wish, then click “Done.”
- Note you may need to refresh the Academy site, or wait about thirty minutes, to reflect the name change.
- Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer certificates at this time. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using the wrong email account, you will need to re-register using the correct account and retake the assessments for a certificate of completion.
- Are there pre-requisites for this course?
This is an introductory course and does not require any previous knowledge.
- Is this course available in a different language?
Currently, this course is available in English only.
- How long will this course take to complete?
If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 2-5 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
- How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
- How much do Academy courses cost?
All Academy courses are free of charge.
- Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
G Suite accounts cannot currently access Analytics Academy. Please log in with a non-G Suite Google account.
- Where do I find my Academy User Profile?
To view the User Profile, sign in to Analytics Academy, click on your account email or picture in the top right corner, and then select “Profile.”
- What are the system requirements to take this course?
To view the course content and complete the activities, you will need an Internet-enabled device and access to a Google Account.To watch the course videos, make sure you use the following:
- Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
- Now that I’ve completed Introduction to Data Studio, what’s next?
Get started building your first report! Be sure to check out the great tips and tutorials in the Data Studio Help Center and the Google Analytics YouTube channel, where you can explore videos on additional topics.
Introduction to Data Studio
Introduction to Data Studio helps you learn and practice beginner steps in connecting your data and building Data Studio reports.
Questions & Answers