Which of the following would prevent URL destination goal conversions from being recorded?
- [A] There was a misspelling in the URL of the goal definition
- [B] The tracking code is missing from the conversion page
- [C] The match type in the goal definition is incorrect
- [D] No URL destination goals have been defined
- [E] All of these answers apply
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes: planning and principles; implementation and data collection; configuration and administration; conversion and attribution; and reports, metrics, and dimensions. Google Analytics Certification Exam Answers.